September 16, 2007

Europe Trip 2007 歐洲之旅

Aug 23-28 in Prague, Czech Republic
Aug 28-31 in Vienna, Austria

Weather was my concern as there were many bad news on it. For instance, Europe was undergoing the record-breaking heat (up to 40c) in early Aug and it had rained for a week in Czech right before my departure. Luckily, I was welcomed by sunny weather and lovely breeze when I arrived Prague. Probably it was a sign of an enjoyable trip.

With the cultural background and amazing scenery, Europe has replaced Canada as my favorite place in this 7-day travel (excluding the time flying in the air). I dare to visit Prague and Vienna again so that I can admire the places more deeply. Hope my wish will come true soon.

若以天氣論,今次的旅程實在得到幸運之神的眷顧
。8月初,歐洲正值嚇人的熱浪,出發前的一星期,則雨下過不停,但到埗後,卻遇到歐洲難得的好天氣差不多天天放晴,加上微風,只有氣侯怡人可以形容

這次7天(不計於雲海遊蕩的時間)的旅程
,雖然行色匆匆,卻也見識了歐洲的浪漫文藝氣息歐洲現已取代了加拿大在我心中的地位希望日後有機會重遊舊地,再慢慢欣賞捷克和奧地利的文化和風光


No comments: